Why become an FONL member?
Supporting FONL and public libraries is a great investment in our community, as libraries provide access necessary to promote economic development, small businesses, engaged and responsible youth, and a wide variety of information and programs that make Norman a great place to live. Learn more about the Friends and how their funds raised are used. Here are some other great reasons to become a member:
- Provide funds for materials, equipment, and books that are not funded through other sources
- Get a tax deduction for your membership dues (and any other donation to the Friends)
- Receive a $10 off coupon to use at book sales
- Be part of the magic and transformation that comes when a reader gets a book into her hands
- Get plugged in to events and issues that affect our public libraries and our community at large
- Stimulate public awareness and support for an invaluable public institution that serves you and your fellow citizens
- Always know when FONL will be holding book sales
- Join a network of thoughtful, community-minded people like you who value education, literacy, and the power of information
- Discover ways you can get involved and give back of your time or energy when community needs arise
Two ways to become a member:
1. Fill out the online form below and submit your payment online, which comes with a $1.00 convenience fee.
2. You can also print off the membership form here, and mail it in with your payment.
Contact us with any questions about becoming a member.
Please submit form before submitting payment.
After completing form, submit payment here via Paypal or credit card (includes a $1 convenience fee)
“The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library.”
― Albert Einstein